I've solve the warning about the non-jar deployer. It was a error in a class path.
I now have no error message during the launch of the app server but i still have the w4ee-client not bound problem when i try to reach the web service.
The jar I was describing in my first post is included in a more complete ear file containing a lot of other jars and ejbs...
Please, I've no ideas whats going wrong.
To be more concrete in how I solved the "non-jar deployer" warning, It was the java path of the <service-interface> element in the application-client.xml that was wrong.
And as i've had no response for the w4ee-client not bound problem, meaning that the service was not deployed, I've found another solution.
The solution I've found is more complicated but it works. My solution was to include the service deployement with a bean definition.
Hope this help.