1 Reply Latest reply on May 8, 2007 8:58 AM by jboss_kanth

JBoss 4.0.2 + JbossWS 1.2.1 Integration problem

jboss_kanth

Hi,
      I used the installation procedures in the install.txt file of JBossWS 1.2.1 to integrate with JBoss 4.0.2. I executed "ant deploy-jboss40" command which said the build was successfull. But if I run JBoss, I get the following exception. Any pointers for resolving is highly appreciated.
      Thanks in advance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      15:17:08,821 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment: file:/C:/chilal/AllOthers/jboss-4.0.2/server/al
      l/deploy/jbossws40.sar/
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Unexpected error during load of: org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss42.De
      ployerInterceptorJSE, msg=org/jboss/ws/integration/jboss42/DeployerInterceptorJSEMBean; - nested throwable: (j
      ava.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Unexpected error during load of: org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss42.DeployerInt
      erceptorJSE, msg=org/jboss/ws/integration/jboss42/DeployerInterceptorJSEMBean)
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo@34f8ecfc { url=file:/C:/chilal/AllOthers/jboss-4.0.2/server/all/deploy/jbo
      ssws40.sar/ }
      deployer: org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer@5fcf29
      status: Deployment FAILED reason: Unexpected error during load of: org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss42.Deployer
      InterceptorJSE, msg=org/jboss/ws/integration/jboss42/DeployerInterceptorJSEMBean; - nested throwable: (java.la
      ng.ClassNotFoundException: Unexpected error during load of: org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss42.DeployerIntercept
      orJSE, msg=org/jboss/ws/integration/jboss42/DeployerInterceptorJSEMBean)
      state: FAILED
      watch: file:/C:/chilal/AllOthers/jboss-4.0.2/server/all/deploy/jbossws40.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml
      altDD: null
      lastDeployed: 1178619339469
      lastModified: 1178615714944

Thanks
      CLK