0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2007 5:50 AM by sashaxiv

Problem with exceptions

sashaxiv

i am running jboss 4.2 with jbossws. I have two service methods. they work fine if i don't declare the exceptions throwed by them.

if i add exceptions to the methods, when i execute the client side it askes my
      for the the exceptions throwed but with the sufix "bean" and it crashes because the client can't find the classes with that prefix.

What can i do?

Exception in thread "Thread-39" class: com.satdatatelecom.satdataweb.model.session.session.jaxws.PalabraProhibidaExceptionBean could not be found
       at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.modeler.RuntimeModeler.getClass(Unknown Source)
       at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.modeler.RuntimeModeler.processExceptions(Unknown Source)
       at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.modeler.RuntimeModeler.processRpcMethod(Unknown Source)
       at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.modeler.RuntimeModeler.processMethod(Unknown Source)
       at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.modeler.RuntimeModeler.processClass(Unknown Source)
       at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.modeler.RuntimeModeler.buildRuntimeModel(Unknown Source)
       at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.ServiceContextBuilder.processAnnotations(Unknown Source)
       at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.ServiceContextBuilder.completeServiceContext(Unknown Source)
       at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.processServiceContext(Unknown Source)
       at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.createEndpointIFBaseProxy(Unknown Source)
       at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(Unknown Source)
       at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Unknown Source)
       at com.satdatatelecom.satdataweb.gui.login.DoLogin.doLogin(DoLogin.java:212)
       at com.satdatatelecom.satdataweb.gui.login.thread.LoginThread.run(LoginThread.java:90)