4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2008 3:57 PM by rinconmaradona

No way to write a working client

genesisd

Hi all,

I'm going crazy!!!!!

I'm trying to write a f***ing client for a web service using:
      jboss-4.0.5GA
      jbossws-1.2.1.GA

the service I deployed is the "jax-ws/WebResult" of jbossws-samples-1.2.1.GA/jbossws-samples-1.2.1.GA" I downloaded for your site.

The service results correctly deployed.

NOW, instead of using the non-sense client tomas diesler wrote to consume that damned service, I tryied to write another one, more simple.

The client I wrote is:

import java.net.URL;

import javax.xml.namespace.QName;

import org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.webresult.CustomerRecord;
      import org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.webresult.CustomerService;
      import org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.webresult.USAddress;

public class Client {
       public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
       System.out.println("Start");

javax.xml.ws.Service factoryTest = javax.xml.ws.Service.create(new URL("http://sviluppo-013:8080/jaxws-samples-webresult?wsdl"),
       new QName("http://webresult.samples.jaxws.ws.test.jboss.org/", "CustomerServiceImplService"));
       CustomerService proxyTest = (CustomerService)factoryTest.getPort(CustomerService.class);
       CustomerRecord ritorno = (CustomerRecord)proxyTest.locateCustomer("nome","cognome", new USAddress());
       System.out.println("ritorno del secondo servizio "+ritorno.getFirstName());
       }
      }

is some one able to tell me if it is correct or not?

the error that running this f***ing client shows is:
      Start
      Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jboss.ws.core.utils.JBossWSEntityResolver.getEntityMap()Ljava/util/Map;
       at javax.xml.ws.Service.create(Service.java:731)
       at uk.co.regdeveloper.webservice.Client.main(Client.java:35)
      Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jboss.ws.core.utils.JBossWSEntityResolver.getEntityMap()Ljava/util/Map;
       at org.jboss.ws.tools.JavaToXSD.resolveNamespaceURI(JavaToXSD.java:211)
       at org.jboss.ws.tools.JavaToXSD.parseSchema(JavaToXSD.java:172)
       at org.jboss.ws.tools.wsdl.WSDL11Reader.processTypes(WSDL11Reader.java:271)
       at org.jboss.ws.tools.wsdl.WSDL11Reader.processDefinition(WSDL11Reader.java:158)
       at org.jboss.ws.tools.wsdl.WSDLDefinitionsFactory.parse(WSDLDefinitionsFactory.java:131)
       at org.jboss.ws.metadata.umdm.ServiceMetaData.getWsdlDefinitions(ServiceMetaData.java:321)
       at org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxws.JAXWSClientMetaDataBuilder.buildMetaData(JAXWSClientMetaDataBuilder.java:83)
       at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.spi.ServiceDelegateImpl.<init>(ServiceDelegateImpl.java:140)
       at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(ProviderImpl.java:61)
       at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:83)
       at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.client.ServiceExt.<init>(ServiceExt.java:60)
       at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
       at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
       at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
       at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
       at javax.xml.ws.Service.create(Service.java:726)
       ... 1 more

What the hell does it means??????

I know well that org.jboss.ws.core.utils.JBossWSEntityResolver class has not that method... so WHY my client tryes to call it?

I read thousands of examples...hundreds of books and documantation, but I was not able to write a damned client for a very simple web service.

So I'm so sorry for my words, but I'm going crazy!!!!
      Plz help me: in name of my mental health!!!!!