0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2007 3:33 PM by quez2777

problems with scrollableDataTable sorting anf scrolling!!

quez2777

I am trying to use the scrollabledatatable and just recently started to use richfaces, can anyone help me in getting the scrolling and sorting to work.

<rich:scrollableDataTable rows="40" rowKeyVar="rkv" frozenColCount="0" height="400px" width="1010px" id="providerTable" columnClasses="col"value="#{prvGrpCntrl.providerList}" var="provider" sortMode="single">

<rich:column width="202px" id="number" sortable="true">
      <f:facet name="header"><h:outputText styleClass="headerText" value="Provider Number" /></f:facet>
      <h:outputLink id="claimlinkProvider" value="#" onclick="GotoDisplayClaimProvider('#{provider.providerNumber}');">
      <h:outputText id="providerNum" value="#{provider.providerNumber}" />
      </h:outputLink>
      </rich:column>
      <rich:column width="505px" id="name" sortable="true">
      <f:facet name="header"><h:outputText styleClass="headerText" value="#{msg1['global.label.provider-name']}" /></f:facet>
      <h:outputText id="providerDescription" value="#{provider.description}" />
      <rich:column width="101px" id="effDate">
      <f:facet name="header"><h:outputText styleClass="headerText" value="#{msg1['page.maintenance.date.effective']}" /></f:facet>
      <h:outputText id="providerEffective" value="#{provider.effectiveDate}" />
      <rich:column width="101px" id="expDate">
      <f:facet name="header"><h:outputText styleClass="headerText" value="#{msg1['page.maintenance.date.expiration']}" /></f:facet>
      <h:outputText id="providerExpiration" value="#{provider.expirationDate}" />
      <rich:column width="101px" id="modifiedOn">
      <f:facet name="header"><h:outputText styleClass="headerText" value="#{msg1['page.maintenance.modified']}" /></f:facet>
      <h:outputText id="providerModified" value="#{provider.modifiedOn}" />
      </rich:scrollableDataTable>

I am having problems with the scrolling after the table pases the original data I get an error fromindex 40 > to Index 0 and also I cannot get the sorting to work.