2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2006 2:43 AM by saviola

resource.hibernate.queries.hbm.xml' is not defined in the co

luis.moretto

org.jbpm.configuration.ConfigurationException: name 'resource.hibernate.queries.hbm.xml' is not defined in the configuration. configured names: [default.jbpm.context, resource.default.modules, resource.varmapping, resource.node.types, resource.business.calendar, resource.action.types, resource.hibernate.cfg.xml, resource.converter]
      at org.jbpm.configuration.ObjectFactoryImpl.createObject(ObjectFactoryImpl.java:58)
      at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration$Configs.getObject(JbpmConfiguration.java:359)
      at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration$Configs.getString(JbpmConfiguration.java:362)
      at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory.getConfiguration(DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java:70)
      at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory.getSchemaExport(DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java:79)
      at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory.createSchema(DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java:110)
      at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.createSchema(JbpmConfiguration.java:383)
      at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.createSchema(JbpmConfiguration.java:375)
      at org.adept.ca2.dao.AdmissaoDAO.setUp(AdmissaoDAO.java:23)
      at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:125)
      at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
      at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
      at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
      at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
      at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:478)
      at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:344)
      at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

• 1. Re: resource.hibernate.queries.hbm.xml' is not defined in th
          luis.moretto

testSimplePersistence(org.adept.ca2.dao.AdmissaoDAO)
          org.jbpm.configuration.ConfigurationException: name 'resource.hibernate.queries.hbm.xml' is not defined in the configuration. configured names: [default.jbpm.context, resource.default.modules, resource.varmapping, resource.node.types, resource.business.calendar, resource.action.types, resource.hibernate.cfg.xml, resource.converter]
          at org.jbpm.configuration.ObjectFactoryImpl.createObject(ObjectFactoryImpl.java:58)
          at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration$Configs.getObject(JbpmConfiguration.java:359)
          at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration$Configs.getString(JbpmConfiguration.java:362)
          at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory.getConfiguration(DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java:70)
          at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory.getSchemaExport(DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java:79)
          at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory.createSchema(DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java:110)
          at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.createSchema(JbpmConfiguration.java:383)
          at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.createSchema(JbpmConfiguration.java:375)
          at org.adept.ca2.dao.AdmissaoDAO.setUp(AdmissaoDAO.java:23)
          at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:125)
          at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
          at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
          at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
          at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
          at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:478)
          at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:344)
          at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

• 2. Re: resource.hibernate.queries.hbm.xml' is not defined in th
            saviola

Hi, Luis.Moretto!
            A few days ago I had the same problem. What I mentioned was that

resource.hibernate.quires.hbm.xml
            was mapped in the
            jbpm.cfg.xml
            file. In my application I use different
            hibernate.properties
            file (not the one supplied with hibernate). What I did to solve the problem was moving the above mapping to my
            hibernate.properties
            and commenting out the reference in
            jbpm.cfg.xml
            I hope this will help! It did to me though :)

Gr,
            Saviola