3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2006 9:33 PM by vas74

save and close task gives error

vas74

Hi
      'JBPM works very fine .until I chaged the existing wORKFLOW and deployed using eclipse plugin and depoyed succesfully .
      when I use the jbpm monitoring tools fore the testing it is gives following error.
      when I pressed the button sava and close task

this prob comes automatically anybody can help me..
      javax.servlet.ServletException: Error calling action method of component with id taskform:transitionButton
      javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:109)
      org.jbpm.webapp.filter.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:25)
      org.jbpm.webapp.filter.PersistenceFilter.doFilter(PersistenceFilter.java:28)
      org.jbpm.webapp.filter.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:19)
      org.jbpm.webapp.filter.LogFilter.doFilter(LogFilter.java:38)
      org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)

root cause

javax.faces.FacesException: Error calling action method of component with id taskform:transitionButton
      org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:74)
      javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:106)
      javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot._broadcastForPhase(UIViewRoot.java:90)
      javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processApplication(UIViewRoot.java:164)
      org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.invokeApplication(LifecycleImpl.java:271)
      org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:86)
      javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:94)
      org.jbpm.webapp.filter.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:25)
      org.jbpm.webapp.filter.PersistenceFilter.doFilter(PersistenceFilter.java:28)
      org.jbpm.webapp.filter.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:19)
      org.jbpm.webapp.filter.LogFilter.doFilter(LogFilter.java:38)
      org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)