3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2006 11:52 AM by Jonathan Abbey

    Misnamed file in CVS HEAD

    Jonathan Abbey Newbie

      Hey, all. We've gotten JBPM 3.2 HEAD of 2 August mid-day downloaded
      and configured with JBOSS 4.0.6 GA. Everything seems to make sense and
      we've got everything building and fitting together well. Yay!

      Unfortunately, the $JBPM_SRC/jpdl/jar/src/main/java/org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/HibernateStringUpdateLog.hbm.xml file has the wrong file name.. in CVS head, the file has an .xm extension, rather than a .xml extension.

      This causes the build to throw an error towards the end, and when we log in (using a custom JAAS LoginModule that we put together), it throws an exception due to the lack of this file at run time.

        • 1. Re: Misnamed file in CVS HEAD
          Ronald van Kuijk Master

          4.0.6 GA..... you are way ahead of us ;-)

          Besides that, I just checked and do not have this issue. It could be that it was checked in wrong and corrected. Please update your tree

          • 2. Re: Misnamed file in CVS HEAD
            Ronald van Kuijk Master

            I checked even further since it realy surprised me that such a file would have been cheked in and not work. The correct file (with the .xml extrension is already 3 months old and a file with the .xm extension has not existed in this dir, so it must have been a cvs check-out issue

            • 3. Re: Misnamed file in CVS HEAD
              Jonathan Abbey Newbie

               

              "kukeltje" wrote:
              I checked even further since it realy surprised me that such a file would have been cheked in and not work. The correct file (with the .xml extrension is already 3 months old and a file with the .xm extension has not existed in this dir, so it must have been a cvs check-out issue


              Gah, it looks like the CVS export I pulled had this file correct, but when I pushed it into our Subversion repository for development here and then checked it back out again, it had got corrupted.

              Or something.. I'm not sure what happened.

              Sorry.