1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 20, 2006 4:13 AM by kukeltje

Signaling Process causes never ending Loop

becka

I have currently some Problems with one of my Actionhandlers.
      I want to Signal a Process automaticly from within an other.
      To now that worked without Problems.

But since i added a Second Transition to the Task, that should be Signaled the Server gets into a never Ending loop due to Leaving and Entering the same Task without any Stop.

This is the Result of a "normal" Signal, just with .signal();
      I thought the Name of the Transition in the Signal might help, but the Result is the Same.

The Signaled Task is "waiting for change ...".
      It has 2 leaving Transitions "(POSITIVE)" and "(NEGATIVE)"

Here is a Part of the Log:

11:56:56,467 INFO [STDOUT] transitionVariableValue = (NEGATIVE)
      11:56:56,467 INFO [STDOUT] Signaling -> (NEGATIVE)
      11:56:56,498 DEBUG [GraphElement] event 'before-signal' on 'State(waiting for change ...)' for 'Token(/)'
      11:56:56,498 DEBUG [GraphElement] event 'node-leave' on 'State(waiting for change ...)' for 'Token(/)'
      11:56:56,608 DEBUG [GraphElement] executing action 'action[calculate priority]'
      11:56:56,608 DEBUG [GraphElement] executing action 'action[set status]'
      11:56:56,608 INFO [STDOUT] Sending signal() in Node State(waiting for change ...)
      11:56:56,608 DEBUG [GraphElement] event 'before-signal' on 'State(waiting for change ...)' for 'Token(/)'
      11:56:56,623 DEBUG [GraphElement] event 'node-leave' on 'State(waiting for change ...)' for 'Token(/)'
      11:56:56,639 DEBUG [GraphElement] executing action 'action[calculate priority]'
      11:56:56,655 DEBUG [GraphElement] executing action 'action[set status]'
      11:56:56,655 INFO [STDOUT] Sending signal() in Node State(waiting for change ...)

And some code:

System.out.println("Signaling -> " + transitionName);
      ciProcessInstance.signal(transitionName);