4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 29, 2008 4:49 AM by kukeltje

Migrate / Upgrade to JBPM 3.2

sureshrv

Right now we are using JBPM 3.0 Beta 1. We are planning to migrate or upgrade to the latest version of JBPM. I guess the latest version of JBPM is 3.2.

Please advice
      - About the changes & new features of 3.2.
      - To migrate from 3.0 B1 to 3.2, what are the required changes.

• 1. Migrate / Upgrade to JBPM 3.2
          pavitraacharya

Even we are planning to migrate from JBPM 3.0 to 3.2.
          Can anyone please provide the detailed steps to migrate from JBPM 3.0 to 3.2?
          I also would want to know that if we migrate to JBPM3.2, will it have any affect on the existing customers data?How the existing data will be inserted in the newly created columns and tables?

• 2. Re: Migrate / Upgrade to JBPM 3.2
            kukeltje

upto 3.1 the migration has received (to) little attention. From 3.1 on supporting migration is very important. So unfortunately I (personally) have little info on migrating from 3.0 to 3.2.

3.1 to 3.2 is supported very wel by using migrationscripts for the db.

• 3. Re: Migrate / Upgrade to JBPM 3.2
              ibivibiv

Ok, I give and sorry if they are in an obvious place, but where are these migration scripts that I have seen mentioned? I have found plenty of creation scripts, but nothing going from 3.0 -> 3.1 or 3.1 ->3.2? Thanks in advance for any direction.

• 4. Re: Migrate / Upgrade to JBPM 3.2
                kukeltje

3.0 -> 3.1 Not Available
                3.1 -> 3.2 is in the source. Look for generate.schema.update.bat