0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2006 2:02 PM by maisen

ConcurrentModificationException

maisen

Hello,
      I want to test the performance of the jboss-jms-service. Therefore I create a number of POJOs (every one in an own thread) in a client application. This POJOs are calling stateless session beans in the JBoss-Server to generate jms-messages an sending the messages to queues.
      When I create about 80 - 100 concurrent threads on the clientside for calling the stateless session beans method getAvailability (by remote interface and RMI/JRMP) I get allways the following exception. I tried this with the same effects by JBoss 4.0.1 and 4.0.4.
      Thanks for any help!
      maisen

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
      at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:782)
      at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:818)
      at java.util.HashSet.writeObject(HashSet.java:252)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor92.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
      at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeWriteObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:809)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1296)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1247)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1052)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1332)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1304)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1247)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1052)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:278)
      at java.rmi.MarshalledObject.(MarshalledObject.java:92)
      at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker.invoke(JRMPInvoker.java:424)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor82.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
      at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:261)
      at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:148)
      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
      at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)
      at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
      at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:701)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
      at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:247)
      at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:223)
      at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:133)
      at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxy.invoke(JRMPInvokerProxy.java:118)
      at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invokeInvoker(InvokerInterceptor.java:163)
      at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:103)
      at org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:46)
      at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:55)
      at org.jboss.proxy.ejb.StatelessSessionInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInterceptor.java:97)
      at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:91)
      at $Proxy1.doAvailabilityRequest(Unknown Source)
      at de.isogmbh.client.RequestClient.getAvailability(RequestClient.java:153)
      at de.isogmbh.client.RequestClient.callEJB(RequestClient.java:111)
      at de.isogmbh.client.RequestClient.run(RequestClient.java:89)