5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2008 3:50 PM by rschoeler

scrollableDataTable

alvinf1209

Hi. How will I make a scrollable data table with column groups. Any example? Thanks!

• 1. Re: scrollableDataTable
          ilya_shaikovsky

currentyl doesn't supported.

• 2. Re: scrollableDataTable
            alvinf1209

Will it be supported in the future? Is there any way to implement that? How come richfaces developer doesn't include that very basic feature?

• 3. Re: scrollableDataTable
              alvinf1209

Richfaces has very poor support! Not receiving any answer. From now on, I would recommend using Oracle ADF Faces.

• 4. Re: scrollableDataTable
                nbelaevski

Hi,

Implementation of this feature is not planned for now. You can vote for it here: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/RichFacesFuture .

P.S. We're very busy working for 3.2.2 release so the intensity of forum support decreased last week. Please consider buying one of support plans for guaranteed support with constrained response time.

• 5. Re: scrollableDataTable

Hi alvin, your question was answered in 22 minutes. I believe this is a very good support 8-}
                  Nevertheless your problem isn't solveable at the moment, but that's life. Just try another workaround or use simple rich:datatable with datascroller or something like this.
                  I don't work a long time with RichFaces, but this FW is really cool stuff und you are very, very fast with implementation.

By the way - it's your personal decision which FW you choose....but try MyFace Tobago (this is current version of Oracle ADF Faces)...;-}

wfg
                  roland