3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2009 5:48 AM by napsteros

No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.portal.core.impl.user.L

arnieaustin

Downloaded AS 4.04ga and got the database connections up. Installed the Portal based on the PDF. Can authenticate as admin and look around. Found the document http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingAnLDAPSourceForPortalAuthentication and edited the configuration files as described. Getting:

2006-05-30 10:02:35,890 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer] create operation failed for package file:/C:/Dev/jboss404ga/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.portal.core.impl.user.LDAPUserModule; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.portal.core.impl.user.LDAPUserModule) at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.install(ServiceConfigurator.java:196)

In what JAR is the class in question found in? Is it not included in the AS setup or the portal SAR?

• 1. Re: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.portal.core.impl.us
          arnieaustin

AS Version: 404ga, Portal Version: 2.2.1

Follow up:

I believe this problem stems from typos in the document at

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingAnLDAPSourceForPortalAuthentication

It states: "These modules are declared and configured in the file jboss-service.xml." But then says: "This file is located in JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal-exploded.sar/conf/login-config.xml, or in the source bundle, core/src/resources/portal-core-sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml." - both of which are FILES, not FOLDERS.

Does the author(s) mean to say that the MBeans LDAPConnectionModule, LDAPUserModule and LDAPRoleModule should be added to a jboss-service.xml file in the /conf/ or /META-INF/ folders?

I am using the compiled sar folder so I'm assuming that this jboss-service.xml file goes in the ..\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\META-INF folder. BUT that doesn't work:

2006-05-30 16:31:46,656 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer] create operation failed for package file:/C:/Dev/jboss404ga/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/
          org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.portal.core.impl.conn.LDAPConnectionModule; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.portal.core.impl.conn.LDAPConnectionModule)

Nor does it work putting the jboss-service.xml file in the ..\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\conf folder.

So: 1) do all three mbeans go in the same file? 2) in which folder(s)?

NOTE: I did add the line

<module-option name="passwordValidation">remote</module-option>

to the login-config.xml file. That part is for the most clear, though the text gives the fully qualified file name in both locales rather than just a folder path.

• 2. Re: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.portal.core.impl.us
            raghuram11

Hi ArnieAustin,

envirnoment:
            JBOSS4.0.3SP1 Application serve r
            JBoss-portal2.2
            LDAP

I was also getting the same error when I made the changes as per the link :

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingAnLDAPSourceForPortalAuthentication

**************error message*************************

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.portal.core.impl.conn
            .LDAPConnectionModule; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found
            for: org.jboss.portal.core.impl.conn.LDAPConnectionModule)

I think, it doenst contain the jar files required to load LDAP

Did you solved that problem?? If so, can I know what changes to be made???

with regards,
            Raghu ram.

• 3. No ClassLoaders found for : org.jboss.portal.core.impl.conn.
              napsteros

Hi everybody,

Did anyone found the solution of this problem?
              I got same errors with these tools : [jboss-4.2.3.GA] and [jboss-portal-2.7.1]

Thanks,