0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2006 2:24 PM by abhilashk_cse

Spring Portlet Instance is not created

abhilashk_cse

I am facing some problems while deploying Spring portlet in JBoss Portal 2.4. I have created a Spring Portlet in the same way the Books portlet of JBoss Examples have done. I have deployed the war file in the deploy directory and try to access it from main portal. Only the Page is created not the portlet instance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Error messages:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

00:36:34,045 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Start: name=po
      rtal:container=Portlet,id=/jboss-salesojects.leads state=Create
      org.jboss.portal.portlet.container.PortletInitializationException: The portlet l
      eads threw an error during init

00:36:37,607 WARN [InstanceMetaData] The instance LeadsPortletInstance will not
      be created because the component referenced is outside of the same web app /jboss-salesobjects.leads
      00:36:37,686 WARN [PortletAppDeployment] Failed to create instance LeadsPortlet
      Instance of portlet /jboss-salesojects.leads because portlet /jboss-salesojects.
      leads is not available
      jboss-salesobjects is my war name.