0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 11, 2008 11:42 AM by porcho

CMS Content problem

porcho

Hi there. I'm using JBoss Portal 2.6.4-GA on a Linux server, along with PostgreSQL 8.2.4; and I'm facing some weird problems regarding CMS content. I've uploaded an image, and a HTML that references it, and created a CMS content window that points to this HTML, using the Admin portal. Since I uploaded the image at default/images/image.jpg, I'm referencing it from the HTML using .
      Depending on the browser I'm using, the image shows up, or an error appears in its place, saying that the resource I'm trying to reach could not be found. At IE 7, the image appears, while Firefox 2.0.0.12 gives me the error.
      I've noticed that, when the error shows up, JBP cannot serve the HTML page I've uploaded , since the div in which the image is placed isn't at the page source.
      Looking at server.log, I can see several errors like this:

2008-03-11 12:38:42,036 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jbpm.msg.command.CommandExecutorThread.executeCommand(CommandExecutorThread.java:139)
      2008-03-11 12:38:42,036 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jbpm.msg.command.CommandExecutorThread.run(CommandExecutorThread.java:79)
      2008-03-11 12:38:42,036 ERROR [org.jbpm.svc.Services] problem closing service 'persistence'
      org.jbpm.JbpmException: setRollbackOnly was invoked while configuration specifies user managed transactions
       at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.close(DbPersistenceService.java:139)
       at org.jbpm.svc.Services.close(Services.java:211)
       at org.jbpm.JbpmContext.close(JbpmContext.java:139)
       at org.jbpm.msg.command.CommandExecutorThread.executeCommand(CommandExecutorThread.java:139)
       at org.jbpm.msg.command.CommandExecutorThread.run(CommandExecutorThread.java:79)
      2008-03-11 12:38:42,036 ERROR [org.jbpm.msg.command.CommandExecutorThread] org.jbpm.JbpmException: problem closing services {persistence=org.jbpm.JbpmException: setRollbackOnly was invoked while configuration specifies user managed transactions}

Can that be the root of the problem? And, if it's so, how can I fix it? I've searched at JBoss Portal Reference, searched at the forum, googled...and I still can't find a solution.

Thanks in advance!