I have completed the upgrade to the latest rev of JBoss EJB3.
* Seam now requires 4.0.4.CR2
* @Interceptors(SeamInterceptor.class) is no longer required, check the booking demo to see what to use instead
* Startup of embedded EJB3 is *much* faster in eclipse - SeamTest screams along, this is really great
* Jars have been rationalized into three xxx-all.jar files, hopefully this makes the environment much more manageable
In other news:
* The Seam portal example app is available, though installing it is still a bit painful (we are working on this)
* I have created a 1 day - 1.5 day Seam training course, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
* I've fixed several bugs recently, Seam is now more robust
* I added the Seam events component and events.xml
* I am working on cutting a 1.0 rc1 release over the next week (mainly working on doco refresh)
This announcement should be removed, it is outdated.