3 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2006 12:50 PM by hvydadams

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Component class not foun

respinoza

Hi folks
      Im begining to use EJB's (and i want to start with EJB 3.0, then i had no idea about a lot of behavior of this kind of applications, but i think that this is not my mistake)
      I wanted to use Jboss Seam as a application model to start o learn, and I had get the CVS version of JBoss-seam and tried to run it in a JBoss 4.0.4.CR2 (according to the instructions with the EJB config of JBoss) using Eclipse and JBoss IDE, but when i tried to run it, i get this error, i would appreciate if you can give some advice about what to do.....

18:30:51,673 ERROR [[/seam-booking]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener
      java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Component class not found: @embeddedEjb@
      at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.addComponents(Initialization.java:232)
      at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.init(Initialization.java:109)
      at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener.contextInitialized(SeamListener.java:32)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3729)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4183)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:759)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:524)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
      at org.apache.commons.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:503)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.RawDynamicInvoker.invoke(RawDynamicInvoker.java:164)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
      at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.addComponents(Initialization.java:226)
      ... 140 more

thanks on advice