0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2007 9:02 AM by csouillard

PVM Execution and Bpel

csouillard

BpelExecution constructor is doing :
      super(process)

That's OK. The problem is that Execution(Process) constructor launches the execution...
      So I have problems setting properties on my BpelExecution before launching it...
      My case is :

bpelExecution = new BpelExecution(bpelProcess);
      bpelExecution.setContext(context);
      bpelExecution.addMessageToConsume(matchingStartActivity, incomingMessage);

When I am in an execute method and I get the context, it is null as I hadn't time to set it before launching the execution...
      I made some workaround to do that (by modifying BpelExecution constrcutor) but I think it is not a correct use...
      Can you explain me what is the correct way to create an execution and launch it after ?

I remember the business code of ServiceInvocationHandler :

bpelExecution = correlator.getNewBpelExecutionStartNode(bpelProcess, incomingMessage, portType, operation, partnerLink, context);
      if (bpelExecution != null) {
      bpelExecution.proceed();
      } else {
      correlator.storeIncomingMessage(incomingMessage, portType, operation, partnerLink, context);
      }

so I think, the proceed in big characters shoiuld launch the execution (not launched before).

correlator code :
      bpelExecution = new BpelExecution(bpelProcess);
      bpelExecution.setContext(context);
      bpelExecution.addMessageToConsume(matchingStartActivity, incomingMessage);