6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2007 11:29 PM by kurtstam

Error MSG on JBoss AS when started up

mykute

Hi, I have followed the steps on the Getting Started Guide on the installation of JBoss ESB MR1, and I wish to execute the helloworld application well.

1. Deployment to JBoss AS - Sucess
      2. Copied the following files to the ...default/deploy folder (esb-quickstart-jbmq-service.xml, esb-quickstart-jbm-service)
      3. Edited jbosshome.dir entry on quickstarts.properties.
      4. Started the server (run.bat)

After executing the server, there were several errors that appeared on the console:

ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file: D:/Jboss/server/default/deploy/esb-quickstart-jbm-service.xml org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueSercie; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoadres found for: org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService)

Now, I executed the helloworld sample and no listener appears? Can you pls teach me how to execute the listener for the JMS?

Sorry, I lack JMS understanding yet.

• 1. Re: Error MSG on JBoss AS when started up
          tfennelly

Sorry, but I'm fairly sure those docs are out of date. There shouldn't be any need to deploy either of those files to the AS or ESB Server instance. You definitely shouldn't be deploying both of them and in the case of deploying to the AS, you should only be deploying esb-quickstart-jbmq-service.xml.

All .esb archive deployments (including the quickstarts) should contain their own *-service.xml files for their own JMS Queues etc, so unless there's an exception within one of those quickstarts, I'm guessing those docs are out of date.

Tom.

• 2. Re: Error MSG on JBoss AS when started up
            mykute

Hi Tom,

I already checked the esb deployments and found out that the have the *-service.xml files for their own JMS queues. However, when I execute the samples. the error message still shows:

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo@647eb644 { url=file:/D:/JBoss/server/messaging/deploy/jbossesb.sar/ }
            deployer: org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer@1e2ca7
            status: Deployment FAILED reason: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.jms.ser
            ver.destination.QueueService; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService)
            state: FAILED
            watch: file:/D:/JBoss/server/messaging/deploy/jbossesb.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml
            altDD: null
            lastDeployed: 1176202235562
            lastModified: 1176188446781
            mbeans:

• 3. Re: Error MSG on JBoss AS when started up
              kurtstam

The queue defintions inside the .esb archives reference JBossMessaging Queues. I don't think you installed that JBossMessaging, so you should be using the JBossMQ definitions, like you were "esb-quickstart-jbmq-service.xml" and take out the JBossMessaging service.xml in the .esb archives.

--Kurt

• 4. Re: Error MSG on JBoss AS when started up
                marklittle

"tfennelly" wrote:
                Sorry, but I'm fairly sure those docs are out of date.

If that's the case can someone create a JIRA task so we can track this?

• 5. Re: Error MSG on JBoss AS when started up
                  mykute

Thanks for the reply.. Anyway, Im already running the Trailblazer example but there was an error when I tried to submit a request on the browser:

HTTP Status 500 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: ; nested exception is:
                  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
                  org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:512)
                  org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:383)
                  org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
                  org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
                  javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
                  org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

root cause

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
                  org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:101)
                  org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:701)
                  org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
                  org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
                  org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
                  org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
                  org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
                  org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
                  org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
                  org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
                  org.jboss.soa.esb.samples.trailblazer.web.generated.LoanBrokerWSBindingStub.requestLoan(LoanBrokerWSBindingStub.java:178)
                  org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:198)
                  org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
                  org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:334)
                  org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
                  org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
                  org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.20 logs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Tomcat/5.5.20

• 6. Re: Error MSG on JBoss AS when started up
                    kurtstam

So is the a question, or did you manage to get passed this?