2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2009 3:45 PM by sacauskis

[URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

I'm trying to run the webservice_consumer1 quickstart sample in eclipse. When I do I get the following error:

10:57:44,975 INFO [TomcatDeployer] undeploy, ctxPath=/Quickstart_webservice_consumer1, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp5410Quickstart_webservice_consumer1-exp.war/
      10:57:44,975 INFO [DefaultEndpointRegistry] remove: jboss.ws:context=Quickstart_webservice_consumer1,endpoint=HelloWorldWS
      10:57:55,412 INFO [DefaultEndpointRegistry] register: jboss.ws:context=Quickstart_webservice_consumer1,endpoint=HelloWorldWS
      10:57:55,444 INFO [JBoss4ESBDeployer] create esb service, Quickstart_webservice_consumer1.esb
      10:57:55,444 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/Quickstart_webservice_consumer1, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp5413Quickstart_webservice_consumer1-exp.war/
      10:57:55,584 INFO [WSDLFilePublisher] WSDL published to: file:/F:/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/data/wsdl/Quickstart_webservice_consumer1.esb/Quickstart_webservice_consumer1.war/HelloWorldWSService5414.wsdl
      10:57:55,600 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

--- MBeans waiting for other MBeans ---
      ObjectName: jboss.esb:deployment=Quickstart_webservice_consumer1.esb
      State: NOTYETINSTALLED
      I Depend On:
      jboss.esb.quickstart.destination:service=Queue,name=quickstart_webservice_consumer1_Request_gw
      jboss.esb:service=SoapUIClientService
      jboss.esb:deployment=jbossesb.esb
      jboss.esb.quickstart.destination:service=Queue,name=quickstart_webservice_consumer1_esb
      jboss.esb:deployment=soap.esb
      jboss.esb.quickstart.destination:service=Queue,name=quickstart_webservice_consumer1_esb_reply

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
      ObjectName: jboss.esb.quickstart.destination:service=Queue,name=quickstart_webservice_consumer1_Request_gw
      State: NOTYETINSTALLED
      Depends On Me:
      jboss.esb:deployment=Quickstart_webservice_consumer1.esb

I have two seperate projects one for the service and one for the esb. I put the war that I create for the service project into the esb project in the esbcontent directory then deploy the esb. When I deploy it I get the above error.

any help would be greatly appreciated.