0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2010 3:00 AM by rasa

Could not restore ejb timers javax.management.RuntimeMBeanException

rasa

Hi,

I am using jboss 4.2.3 GA in one RHEL 5 installed machine and the machine and hving two jboss instances started using 2 diff ip and in one instance where i deployed my ejb's i am getting following error. I am not able to find the reason for this. Following are the error that i am getting in my console.

[BaseLocalProxyFactory] Bound EJB LocalHome 'AppSecurityFacade' to jndi 'local/AppSecurityFacade@9629061'
      13:15:45,905 INFO  [ProxyFactory] Bound EJB Home 'AppSecurityFacade' to jndi 'AppSecurityFacade'
      13:15:45,905 WARN  [StatelessSessionContainer] Could not restore ejb timers
      javax.management.RuntimeMBeanException
              at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.handleInvocationExceptions(ReflectedDispatcher.java:176)
              at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:163)
              at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
              at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
              at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
              at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
              at org.jboss.ejb.Container.restoreTimers(Container.java:771)
              at org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.startService(SessionContainer.java:410)
              at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
              at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)
              at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
              at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)
              at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)

What may be the reason for this ?

Thanks and Regards

Rasa