1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 23, 2010 11:07 AM by m_arnold

Get E_authTokenRequired (10120) on jUDDI on JBoss 5.1.0

Hi,

I am having difficulties using UDDI browser v0.2 against jUDDI as built in to JBoss AS 5.1.0 GA under the 'all' configuration.

Inquiries work ok, but I'm having trouble publishing, specifically trying to create a new Business.

The output I get in the client UDDI browser is:

Request body:
      <get_authToken cred="" generic="2.0" userID="jboss" xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2"/>

Response body:
      <uddi:authToken generic="2.0" operator="jUDDI.org" xmlns:uddi="urn:uddi-org:api_v2"><uddi:authInfo>authToken:41D20B10-2093-11DF-B662-DE11C725E172</uddi:authInfo></uddi:authToken>

Request body:

<save_business generic="2.0" xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2"><authInfo/><businessEntity businessKey=""><name>New Business</name></businessEntity></save_business>

• 1. Re: Get E_authTokenRequired (10120) on jUDDI on JBoss 5.1.0

My message was truncated...?  Is it possible to avoid using this horrible markup thingy?

The rest should be:

Response body:
          <env:Fault xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><faultcode>env:Client</faultcode><faultstring>E_authTokenRequired (10120) An invalid authentication token was passed to an API call that requires authentication. authToken: </faultstring><faultactor/><detail><dispositionReport generic="2.0" operator="jUDDI.org" xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2"><result errno="10120"><errInfo errCode="E_authTokenRequired">E_authTokenRequired (10120) An invalid authentication token was passed to an API call that requires authentication. authToken: </errInfo></result></dispositionReport></detail></env:Fault>
          Caught exception: null
          E_authTokenRequired (10120) An invalid authentication token was passed to an API call that requires authentication. authToken:
                  at org.uddi4j.UDDIElement.<init>(Unknown Source)
                  at org.uddi4j.response.BusinessDetail.<init>(Unknown Source)
                  at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.save_business(Unknown Source)
                  at org.uddibrowser.uddi.UDDIWrapper.saveBusiness(UDDIWrapper.java:237)
                  at org.uddibrowser.RegistryActionController.processCreate(RegistryActionController.java:728)
                  at org.uddibrowser.RegistryActionController.asyncWork(RegistryActionController.java:465)
                  at org.uddibrowser.RegistryActionController.access$000(RegistryActionController.java:76)
                  at org.uddibrowser.RegistryActionController$1.construct(RegistryActionController.java:354)
                  at org.uddibrowser.ui.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:137)
                  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
          TransportFactory: Using transport name:org.uddi4j.transport.ApacheSOAPTransport

The error in the JBoss log is:

15:51:08,162 INFO  [JDBCDataStore] Generated token 'authToken:41D20B10-2093-11DF-B662-DE11C725E172' for user: 'jboss/JBoss User'
          15:51:08,284 ERROR [SaveBusinessFunction] E_authTokenRequired (10120) An invalid authentication token was passed to an API call that requires authentication. authToken:
          15:51:08,285 ERROR [JUDDIServlet] RegistryException::
          E_authTokenRequired (10120) An invalid authentication token was passed to an API call that requires authentication. authToken:
                  at org.apache.juddi.function.AbstractFunction.getPublisher(AbstractFunction.java:71)
                  at org.apache.juddi.function.SaveBusinessFunction.execute(SaveBusinessFunction.java:96)
                  at org.apache.juddi.registry.RegistryEngine.execute(RegistryEngine.java:194)
                  at org.jboss.jaxr.juddi.JUDDIServlet.doPost(JUDDIServlet.java:169)

I have record in the PUBLISHER table with PUBLISHER_ID = 'jboss' (which I didn't insert, I don't know how it got there).  Everytime I try to create a business I get a new row in the AUTH_TOKEN table.  That all seems to be working, but for some reason it seems to think my new auth token is invalid?

I have configured jUDDI to use Oracle - could that somehow be causing the problem?