5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2010 1:22 AM by kiran_20v

rich:extendeddatatable, submit problem.

kiran_20v

Hey im using two rich:extendeddatatable's in my page, in first table the user can select a row to edit the table, which will be reflected in the second table in editable format. But after editing the fields and submitting, the page is giving me the following error:

sourceId=j_id_id21:recieveTable:0:j_id_id166[severity=(ERROR 2), summary=(j_id_id21:recieveTable:0:j_id_id166: An error occurred when processing your submitted information. ), detail=(j_id_id21:recieveTable:0:j_id_id166: An error occurred when processing your submitted information. )]

sourceId=j_id_id21:selectedTable:0:j_id_id257[severity=(ERROR 2), summary=(j_id_id21:selectedTable:0:j_id_id257: An error occurred when processing your submitted information. ), detail=(j_id_id21:selectedTable:0:j_id_id257: An error occurred when processing your submitted information. )]

FIRST TABLE      :recieveTable

SECOND TABLE : selectedTable

USING : NETBEANS 6.7, GLASSFISH V2.1 SERVER.

I have tried using h:commandbutton, a4j:commandbutton, but giving me the same error. if immediate is true the page is working all fine. but im not able to get current edited data.

please guide me the correct way to submit the whole form ??