4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2011 6:03 AM by ilya_shaikovsky

Errors deploying demo on JBoss

zurchman

Good grief!

I've been trying to deploy the 3.3.0 demo on JBoss for 2 days now and have been unsuccessful.

There must be some installation issues, but I can't seem to find them addressed anywhere in the documentation.

I can't believe I would be having this type of problem with two JBoss products.

I finally resorted to installing a clean version of the 4.2.3.GA server.

The latest stack trace follows:

18:54:24,334 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/richfaces-demo-3.3.0.GA, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp2048richfaces-demo-3.3.0.GA-exp.war/
      18:54:28,771 ERROR [GA]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
      com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: CONFIGURATION FAILED! org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamApplicationFactory
       at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigManager.initialize(ConfigManager.java:212)
       at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListener.java:195)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3856)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4361)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:790)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:770)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:553)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
       at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)