0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2010 1:06 PM by shnatanu

Apache CXF deployment on Jboss

shnatanu

Hello

I have been trying to deploy a CXF Web Service on Jboss 6 M4. It works fine on tomcat. To deploy on jboss i created a war of the service and pasted it in the deploy directory of jboss. However that has been giving errors:

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
        Deployment "vfs:///Users/shivankarraghav/Desktop/PicketLink/jboss-6.0.0.20100721-M4/server/default/deploy/CXFHello.war" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 1.0.com.sun.codemodel.JConditional
      at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:1228) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]
      at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.checkComplete(MainDeployerImpl.java:905) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:

Deployment "vfs:///Users/shantanuraghav/Desktop/PicketLink/jboss-6.0.0.20100721-M4/server/default/deploy/CXFHello.war" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 1.0.com.sun.codemodel.JConditional

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:1228) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.checkComplete(MainDeployerImpl.java:905) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]

While creating the war file I included all the required jars (that were in apache-cxf/lib and apache-cxf/modules) in the WEB-INF/lib directory. I have been stuck on this for a while ..any help would be appreciated ..
      Thanks