1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 1, 2010 2:28 PM by wdfink

persistencecontext annotation error in the Jboss 5.1 startup.

amathewjboss1

Hi,

I am using the @PersistenceContext annotation to inject the EntityManager. But i am the below error during the Jboss 5.1 startup:

EPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
        Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=pvo2.ear,jar=pvo2-persistence-1.0.jar,name=AdminsecurityManagerImpl,service=EJB3" is missing the following dependencies:
          Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:ear=pvo2.ear,jar=pvo2-persistence-1.0.jar,name=AdminsecurityManagerImpl,service=EJB3>" (should be in state "Described", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'Class:javax.persistence.EntityManager' **")
        Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=pvo2.ear,jar=pvo2-persistence-1.0.jar,name=AdminsecurityManagerImpl,service=EJB3_endpoint" is missing the following dependencies:
          Dependency "jboss.j2ee:ear=pvo2.ear,jar=pvo2-persistence-1.0.jar,name=AdminsecurityManagerImpl,service=EJB3" (should be in state "Configured", but is actually in state "PreInstall")

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
        Deployment "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:ear=pvo2.ear,jar=pvo2-persistence-1.0.jar,name=AdminsecurityManagerImpl,service=EJB3>" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** UNRESOLVED Demands 'Class:javax.persistence.EntityManager' **

The above error doesn't give me much to go after. Can some one please help me?

Thanks

Anil