0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2010 10:46 PM by vamshikpd

how to disable the tabs

vamshikpd

Hi,

I am using jsf with richfaces.I created tabpanel using <rich:tabpanel>.i have taken 4 tabs like tab1,tab2,tab3 and tab4. if i run the application tab1 is default one.if we goto next tab I used navigation for every tab like NEXT<< and PREV>> .
      1)If we click tab label also changing the tabs. if i run the application,i want "tab1" will be active and remaining tabs are inactive stage(like if we click "tab2 or 3" ,it doesnt active the tab.disable the remaining tabs.if we click navigation only the tabs will be active stage.)
      2) if we run the application,the "tab1" will be active after fill up the tab1 details click the "NEXT<<" navigation then "tab2" is active.now the "tab1" and "tab2" are active stage."tab3" and "tab4" inactive stage.

I am using jsf with richfaces.I created tabpanel using <rich:tabpanel>.i have taken 4 tabs like tab1,tab2,tab3 and tab4. if i run the application tab1 is default one.if we goto next tab I used navigation for every tab like NEXT<< and PREV>> .

1)If we click tab label also changing the tabs. if i run the application,i want "tab1" will be active and remaining tabs are disable (like  "tab2 or tab 3"  are disable.if we click navigation only the tabs will be active stage.)

2) if we run the application,the "tab1" will be active after fill up the tab1 details click the "NEXT<<" navigation then "tab2" is active.now the "tab1" and "tab2" are active stage."tab3" and "tab4" inactive stage.

pls give me the reply asap