2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2011 12:46 AM by taotao

EAR file deploy error in JBoss 6.0.0.Final

taotao

Hi All,

I am trying to upgrade our JBoss from 5.1 to 6.  And when i try to deploy an ejb2 ear file (which can deploy in JBoss 5.1) to JBoss 6, I got error as follow:

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:

Deployment "jboss.ejb3:application=iceServer,module=iceServer,component=ejb/ab,service=EJBBinder" is missing the following dependencies:

Dependency "jboss.ejb3:application=iceServer,component=ejb/ab,module=iceServer,service=SessionBeanTypeWrapper" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "**ERROR**")

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:

Deployment "jboss.ejb3:application=iceServer,module=iceServer,component=ejb/ak,service=SessionBeanTypeWrapper" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to load server properties file: server.properties

Deployment "jboss.ejb3:application=iceServer,module=iceServer,component=ejb/n,service=SessionBeanTypeWrapper" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.iceServer.ice.server.DatabaseConstants

Deployment "jboss.ejb3:application=iceServer,component=ejb/ar,module=iceServer,service=SessionBeanTypeWrapper" is in error due to the following reason(s): **ERROR**

Do I need to modify my ejb-jar.xml?