0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2011 2:27 AM by sridharkapidi

rich datatable input text value capturing error

sridharkapidi

Hi All,

I am new to JSF and Richfaces..

I am using richdatatable with column InputText. the inputtext is having a4j:support event onchange..

<rich:dataTable id="billPayUnTickSearchData" value="#{billPaySearchInfoBean.postpaidBillPayUnTickList}"

var="billPayUnTickSearch" rows="#{msg['billPaySearchRow.rows']}" width="#{msg['billPaySearchWidth.TableWidth']}"

rowKeyVar="row" rendered="#{billPaySearchInfoBean.msgUntickSearch}"

ajaxKeys="#{billPaySearchInfoBean.keys}" styleClass="header_table_inside" 

rowKeyConverter="javax.faces.Integer" reRender="paymentAmountField">

<rich:column width="#{msg['billPaySearch.PaymentAmountWidth']}" >

<h:inputText id="paymentAmountField" value="#{billPayUnTickSearch.paymentAmount}" onchange="#{billPaySearchInfoBean.paymentPaid2}">

<a4j:support immediate="true" action="#{billPaySearchInfoBean.paymentPaid}"

event="onchange" reRender="reason,margin,totalAmount,paymentDue"/>

</h:inputText>

</rich:column>

</rich:dataTable>

when ever i entered values in inputtext field the values doesn't showed or displayed in the bean. the paymentAmount value showing null.

i want to capture the all the values in inputnext column one by one.. can u give me some documentation..

thanks in advance