1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 21, 2011 1:16 AM by jaikiran

Errors seen while starting JBoss AS 6

tmuldo

I am in the process of migrating a web application (deployed as a WAR) from JBoss AS 4.2.3 to JBoss AS 6.0.0.Final and while I'm slowly making progress, I've run into a bit of a showstopper as my application does not deploy and fwiw, JBoss takes at least 21 minutes to start. I'm hoping that some one can shed a little light. Here are the errors...

12:55:44,333 WARN  [org.jboss.detailed.classloader.ClassLoaderManager] Unexpected error during load of:com.ibm.icu.impl.data.LocaleE

lements_zh__PINYIN: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Unknown constant tag 60 in class file com/ibm/icu/impl/data/LocaleElements_zh__PINYI

N

13:12:17,576 ERROR [org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.modules.MbeansDescriptorsDOMSource] Error reading descriptors : java.lang.ClassCa

stException: org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl cannot be cast to javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory

13:12:20,670 INFO  [STDOUT] 2011-02-20 13:12:20,639 ERROR ContextLoader initWebApplicationContext - Context initialization failed

Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource [com/firstbest/common-annotation-cont

ext.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node.getTextContent()Ljava/lang/String;

I'm guessing that some of my application jar files are conflicting with JBoss jar files but it's really just a guess. Any help is appreciated.