4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2011 2:02 AM by farooq

Custom work item (drools-flow)

farooq

Hi All,

I have configured a customized work item, the requirement is to have multiple entries for specific property attribute (similar to Parameter Mapping, MetaData).

Please let me know how to do that.

With Regards,

Farooq Abdulla

• 1. Custom work item (drools-flow)
          salaboy21

Hi Farooq, I'm not sure to understand your question can you please elaborate more on that?

Greetings.

• 2. Custom work item (drools-flow)
            farooq

Hi Mauricio,

My requirment is to have a customized work item for User Task, which must have a additional property attribute called "Escalation".

On selection, popup dialog must appear with two columns Level and Actors, allowing user to enter escalation level and associated actors.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Farooq Abdulla

• 3. Custom work item (drools-flow)
              salaboy21

hmm but that should be part of your processes. That's why an escalation event exist, to model that in your processes.

If you want to escalate a task to a different user you can also display an option in the User Task UI where the user decide to which other user escalate the task.

Greetings.

• 4. Custom work item (drools-flow)
                farooq

Hi Mauricio,

At the time of process configuration, escalation level and actors will be attached to each Human Task.

I am looking for automated escalation process which will trigger escalation process based on task deadline.

In sample example like creating a workitem for LOG, where the message attribute is mapped to wrapper of type StringDataType.

Is their any way to map attribute to a object that will make dialog box to appear?

With Regards,

Farooq Abdulla