1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 8, 2011 6:32 AM by adrisalarfdez

rerendering not working

adrisalarfdez

Hello, I'm using JSF 2.0 with a patch to be able to use Richfaces 3.3.3 and I have a problem:

I have a page with this line:

and the page2.xhtml has inside this code:

where #{bean.paginacion.pagina} returns the current page data, #{bean.paginacion.pag} returns the current page number and #{bean.paginacion.numPags} returns the quantity of pages.

This is the getPagina() method:

public List getPagina() {
           Map<String,String> params = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getRequestParameterMap();
           if(params.get("pagina") != null && !"".equals(params.get("pagina"))) {
                setPag(Integer.valueOf(params.get("pagina")));
           }
           setEnd(getPag() * regPag);
           if(originalList.size() < getEnd())
                setEnd(originalList.size());

if(originalList != null && !originalList.isEmpty() && originalList.size() >= getEnd()-1) {
                setPagina(originalList.subList(getStart()-1,getEnd()));
           }
           return pagina;
      }

I tried by calling rerender="pagina" and also by calling oncomplete="ajaxPagina()". I tried by putting the outputPanel inside the form... I tried with two different forms... I tried also with and without immediate="true"... but it is not working.

It shows the list, and then I click on one of the links of page-navigation and I saw the getPagina() method is called (#{bean.paginacion.pagina} in the a4j:repeat) but it doesn't show any changes in the page... and the following times I click on one of the links the method is not called.

We don't want to use any pagination component of Richfaces, we want to be able to make this code work.

Sorry for my poor English...