2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2011 10:36 AM by byungwoojun

jBPM 5 Gunvor upload POJO model JAR import removal manually

byungwoojun

I am using jBPM 5. In Guvnor, I uploaded two POJO jars to a knowledge package using the "upload POJO model jar" menu. The two jars contains the same class name even though their package names are different. Obviously, there is a name collision. So, I tried to remove one of the imports suing Guvnor, but it didn't work from the Guvnor GUI - I know this is a known bug and has been fixed in Drools 5.1. I am still using jBPM 5. Is there any way I can remove one of imports manually? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks,

bwj

• 1. jBPM 5 Gunvor upload POJO model JAR import removal manually
          heathcliff

My first guess is to open db that guvnor is storing data in. Than look for table with jars:) delete row with Your import. I dont know how guvnor internaly works but i dont believe it stors imports on disk.

• 2. jBPM 5 Gunvor upload POJO model JAR import removal manually
            byungwoojun

Thanks, Adam!  Originally, using Guvnor GUI, I wanted to uploaded two jars from our partner products, which I cannot change the contents. Also, the jars depend on many, many other jars including third-party jars - I know the jars are not well-defined DTO. I think the way Guvnor compiles the uploaded jars is different from the compilation of jars on the system classpath. To, me Guvnor tries to import every single class refereneced in the jars. I am not saying it is wrong.

So, instead, we put the two jars in the app server classpath where the Guvnor is running. Then, there is no compilation error. It may not dynamic as using Guvnor upload jars. for now.... If any one has a better idea, please let me know.

thanks,

bwj