1 Reply Latest reply on May 23, 2011 3:53 PM by ufkub

maven install failed in 3.3.4 snapshot

feuyeux

I want to build richfaces3.3.x manually.

I just update the code from svn.

But I have tried many times and still fail at the below point:

My script:

{richfaces3.3.X}>mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true

[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource '/templates12/faces-config.vm' in any resource loader.

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] Reactor Summary:

[INFO]

[INFO] beanValidator ..................................... SUCCESS [10.076s]

[INFO] state ............................................. SUCCESS [4.577s]

[INFO] extendedDataTable ................................. SUCCESS [6.358s]

[INFO] Editor ............................................ SUCCESS [1:11.533s]

[INFO] layout ............................................ SUCCESS [6.030s]

[INFO] Richfaces extensions for a different environments . SUCCESS [0.125s]

[INFO] Project documentation ............................. SUCCESS [0.187s]

[INFO] RichFaces JSF components library .................. FAILURE [1:58.117s]

[INFO] RichFaces Components Examples ..................... SKIPPED

[INFO] skins ............................................. SKIPPED

[INFO] Laguna Add-On Skin ................................ SKIPPED

[INFO] glassX ............................................ SKIPPED

[INFO] darkX ............................................. SKIPPED

[INFO] themes ............................................ SKIPPED

[INFO] violetRays ........................................ SKIPPED

[INFO] richfaces-demo Maven Webapp ....................... SKIPPED

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE

[INFO] Total time: 3:41.753s

[INFO] Finished at: Thu Apr 28 14:42:32 CST 2011

[INFO] Final Memory: 45M/495M

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.richfaces.cdk:maven-cdk-plugin:3.3.4-SNAPSHOT:assembly (default)

on project richfaces-ui: Error to process faces-config template: Unable to find resource '/templates

12/faces-config.vm' -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following arti

cles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

[ERROR]

[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command

[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :richfaces-ui

Please help since I have no idea for this issue.

Thanks,

Lu H.