3 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2011 3:43 PM by byungwoojun

jBPM 5 console Process Overview Execution Details Diagram

byungwoojun

I am using jBPM 5. Using Eclipse BPMN Process designer, I created a process flow with a mesage event node and export it to Guvnor. I am using the KnowledgeAgent.applyChangeSet to get the resources from Guvnor. So far, so good.

The process flow ran successfully and returned when it hit the message event node, was waitng for a signalEvent. I logged in the jBPM 5 Console (jbpm-gwt-console) to see the running process. In the Process Overview, there was my process. I clicked its instance and clicked the Diagram buttion to see the diagram. Then, I got the following exception:

org.drools.repository.RulesRepositoryException: javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: com.company.auto.usecase5-image

Caused By: javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: com.company.auto.usecase5-image

The com.company.auto.usecase5 is a process pid.  What is the "-image"?

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks,

bwj

<May 18, 2011 2:59:58 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101017> <[ServletContext@741498[app:drools-guvnor module:drools-guvnor.war path:/drools-guvnor spec-version:null]] Root cause of ServletException.

org.drools.repository.RulesRepositoryException: javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: com.company.auto.usecase5-image

at org.drools.repository.PackageItem.loadAsset(PackageItem.java:652)

at org.drools.guvnor.server.files.PackageDeploymentServlet$1.a(PackageDeploymentServlet.java:176)

at org.drools.guvnor.server.files.RepositoryServlet.doAuthorizedAction(RepositoryServlet.java:97)

at org.drools.guvnor.server.files.PackageDeploymentServlet.doGet(PackageDeploymentServlet.java:133)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:715)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Caused By: javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: com.company.auto.usecase5-image

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getNode(NodeImpl.java:2437)

at org.drools.repository.PackageItem.loadAsset(PackageItem.java:648)

at org.drools.guvnor.server.files.PackageDeploymentServlet$1.a(PackageDeploymentServlet.java:176)

at org.drools.guvnor.server.files.RepositoryServlet.doAuthorizedAction(RepositoryServlet.java:97)

at org.drools.guvnor.server.files.PackageDeploymentServlet.doGet(PackageDeploymentServlet.java:133)

>

• 1. jBPM 5 console Process Overview Execution Details Diagram
          byungwoojun

I found a blog related to this. Basically, I need to get (or create) a png (image file) and put it into the Guvnor package asset, or put it into the jbpm-gwt-graph-5.0.0.jar. I am going to test it using the Guvnor because the second option (putting into the jbpm-gwt-graph-5.0.0.jar) is not practical.

bwj

• 2. Re: jBPM 5 console Process Overview Execution Details Diagram
            melc

Hello,

The following screencast shows what you're looking for

http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/jBPM5-guvnor-integration.swf

(found in http://www.jboss.org/jbpm/screenshots )

• 3. jBPM 5 console Process Overview Execution Details Diagram
              byungwoojun

Hi Chris, Thank you ver much. The screencast shot was very useful to capture (create) a PNG file from Eclipse.

I followed the instructions but it still cannot find the png file from the guvnor package (after compilation successful). 

So, this is a question for Kris Verlaen... 

I changed the png file name to add the "-image" suffix using the pid, e.g.,

BPMN file name: usecase1.bpmn

pid: com.company.usecase1

PNG file name: com.company.usecase1-image.png

I exported the file to Guvnor package, it went into the Other assets...  I built package (Build binary package) successfully,

I logged in jbpm-gwt-console, and try to see the diagram, but it was blank, and I still got the same mesage:

<May 19, 2011 3:31:43 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101017> <[ServletContext@26869889[app:drools-guvnor module:drools-guvnor.war path:/drools-guvnor spec-version:null]] Root cause of ServletException.

Any suggestion? Did I name the file incorrectly?

thanks,

bwj

org.drools.repository.RulesRepositoryException: javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: com.company.usecase1-image

at org.drools.repository.PackageItem.loadAsset(PackageItem.java:652)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:715)

Caused By: javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: com.company.auto.usecase1-image

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getNode(NodeImpl.java:2437)

at org.drools.repository.PackageItem.loadAsset(PackageItem.java:648)