0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2011 5:17 PM by chaitanya1987

Deploying jBPM 5.1 on jBoss 6

chaitanya1987

Hi,

I was able to deploy jbpm 5.1 on jboss 5.1 with mysql database after modifying hibernate.cfg.xml, testDS1-ds.xml, persistence.xml and Human Task jars - persistence.xml.

I use the same setup of above files and after making some required changes to build, I am facing deployment errors for drools-guvnor.war.

In build.xml Instead of using the target 'install.guvnor.into.jboss.5' to deploy guvnor into jboss 6 i use

<target name="install.guvnor.into.jboss.other">

<copy file="${install.home}/lib/guvnor-distribution-wars-${drools.guvnor.version}-jboss-as-5.1.war"

tofile="${jboss.server.deploy.dir}/drools-guvnor.war"

overwrite="true" />

</target>

I have commented the execution of:

install.guvnor.into.jboss.5

Initially had tried executing both the task for installing guvnor into jboss 6 but later resorted to the approach mentioned above .

In the jboss deployments viewed from localhost:8080 browser i can see gwt-server-console.war, client console.war to be up but not drools-guvnor.war.

I see the exception :

Deployment "vfs:///C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/drools-guvnor.war" is in error due to the following reason(s):

java.lan  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/gwt-console-server" is in error due to the following reason(s): org.jboss.deployers.spi.Deploym

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:1228) [:2.2.0.GA]

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.checkComplete(MainDeployerImpl.java:905) [:2.2.0.GA]

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.deployers.MainDeployerPlugin.checkComplete(MainDeployerPlugin.java:87) [:6.0.0.Final]

at org.jboss.profileservice.deployment.ProfileDeployerPluginRegistry.checkAllComplete(ProfileDeployerPluginRegistry.java:107)

[        at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.bootstrap.BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.start(BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.java:135) [ 

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.bootstrap.BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.start(BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.java:56) [:

at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer.startBootstraps(AbstractServer.java:827) [jboss-bootstrap-impl-base.jar:

at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer$StartServerTask.run(AbstractServer.java:417)

[jboss-bootstrap-impl-base.        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [:1.6.0_24]

Has anyone faced similar issue? How did you resolve it?