0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2011 2:59 PM by Akshay Ramesh

JBOSS 6.0 wrapper loading issue

Akshay Ramesh Newbie

Hi,

I am trying to setup JBoss 6.0 as a windows service on a Windows Server 2008 , 64 bit platform. I am using the wrapper wrapper-windows-x86-64-3.5.10-st from tanuki. After setting up the parameters in wrapper.conf i tried to run the Jboss.bat(provided by the wrapper) as a console app before setting it up as windows service. However i get a fatal exception saying "wrapper! unable to load configuration file". I checked the JBoss.bat file to verify all the paths/environment variables(like JBOSS_HOME ,JAVA_HOME)  and all of them seem to be correct. However, i feel that the exception is caused when they try to set the set _WRAPPER_L_EXE=%_REALPATH%%_WRAPPER_BASE%-windows-x86-64.exe; where _WRAPPER_BASE=wrapper and REALPATH=C:\Apps\jboss-6.0.0.GA\bin.  The wrapper package that i downloaded does not  have the wrapper-windows-x86-64.exe but just a wrapper.exe. I have tried hard coding the paths and values but to no avail.I tried changing the wrapper-windows-x86-64.exe to wrapper.exe but that did not work either . I have attached the JBoss.bat for your reference. Please help!!