4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2011 1:53 PM by Bharath Navali

    wat is this called?

    Bharath Navali Newbie

      Hi all,


      i have attached a template, I dont know what that table is called..... can anyone tell me wat's that called and how can I implement the same in richfaces.


      thanks in advance.....