1 of 1 people found this helpful
In minute 2:10 Tihomir is not using the process designer but Guvnor. He defines the Work Items in Guvnor and then use those definitions in the designer.
To be able to do this, you will need not only the last version of designet (I think the one you are using is ok), but also the last snapshot of Guvnor (5.3 should come out soon).
Thanks, the menu item for creating new work item definitions is there in 5.3.0.Beta1, but it looks totally different. For Instance, you don't have the tree structure on the left.. but it doesn't matter, it looks much better.
The Problem with the Beta is, the current version of the gwt console isn't compatible with the it (or at least it looks so). Do you also have an idea about this? Thanks
>> For Instance, you don't have the tree structure on the left << This is a change in the Guvnor navigation that happened recently. You can still click on "Create New" and create a new workitem definition config.
In order to user Guvnor 5.3.x you would need to update your jBPM console as well.
1) Build jBPM from master (mvn clean install -Dfull -DskipTests)
2) copy the created jbpm-5.2.0-SNAPSHOT-gwt-console.zip your $jbpm-intaller/lib directory (delete old one)
3) copy the created jbpm-5.2.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip to your $jbpm-installer/lib directory (delete old one)
4) update jBPM.version in $jbpm-installer/build.properties directory
5) run "ant clean.demo", "ant install.demo", and "ant run.demo"
Hope this helps.