3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 30, 2011 4:48 AM by allfordbest

Database error in JBOSS

allfordbest

Hi

I have deployed my application in JBOSS 6.0 final on Ubuntu Linux. The application ran sucessfully for a week but after that it is showing the following exception.Can anyone please help me out in resolving this issue..

I am using in-memory database and jca for accessing the database.

2011-11-22 00:38:25,231 ERROR [STDERR] (Thread-21) Failure in getConnection com.sleepycat.je.jca.ra.JEException: Unable to get Connection: javax.resource.ResourceException: Unable to get managed connection for XATransJE

2011-11-22 00:38:25,231 ERROR [STDERR] (Thread-21) com.sleepycat.je.jca.ra.JEException: Unable to get Connection: javax.resource.ResourceException: Unable to get manage

d connection for XATransJE

2011-11-22 00:38:25,231 ERROR [STDERR] (Thread-21)      at com.sleepycat.je.jca.ra.JEConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(JEConnectionFactoryImpl.java:57)

2011-11-22 00:38:25,231 ERROR [STDERR] (Thread-21)      at com.sleepycat.je.jca.ra.

1. JEConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(JEConnectionFactoryImpl.java:43)
        • 1. Re: Database error in JBOSS
          allfordbest

Can someone please help me out in resolving this issue...? Its urgent.. I can provide you with more details if you are interested

• 2. Re: Database error in JBOSS
            peterj

Beacuse this error is being thrown by com.sleepycat.je.jca.ra.JEConnectionFactoryImpl, which is not part of JBoss AS, you will have ot get a copy of the sleepycat source and figure out why that exception is being thrown.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Database error in JBOSS
              allfordbest

Hi Peter,

Thanks. com.sleepycat.je.jca.ra.JEConnectionFactoryImpl is a JCA adapter resource. We are configuring connection factory for this adapter. I feel this issue can arise with any type of configured adapters. Is there anything that we need to take care of while configuring the connection facotyr? Any suggestion will be helpful.