0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2011 2:01 AM by avinashmunaga

Help needed - Rest Services deployed but are not accessible

avinashmunaga

Hi All,

Need some help in fixing my problem.

I have an .ear file which consists of jar's, rar's and war files. The webmodules in my project are of different kinds. Some are just dynamic web projects while some other projects implements Webservices with JAX-RS implementation. Also I have an EJB which implements accel services.

My Enterprise Application is deployed and installed on JBoss (which I am assuming as there are no errors on the console while deploying and I can see all the modules of the .ear file UP in the admin console webpage of JBoss server ). Now the problem is that, when I am trying to login on a webpage, the request has to go from that webpage to the RestService in another web project through the Jboss server. But, the request is not coming to the server. I found that there was a 404 page not found error on the browser error console.

The request comes from one the login page of one Web project to another web project implementing JAX-RS Rest Services through AJAX. I am using JBoss 5.1 AS in IBM Rational Application Developer.

I have tried all the things available on web to fix this issue but unable to do so. Can some one help me out in fixing this issue as I am new to working with JBoss.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Avinash.