1) Want to send JMS Message over internet , And also want to received the JMS Message from other client , Do I need Static(Public) IP for my Machine ?
I dont think you need if your machine only run hornetq clients and no servers. However network structures can be very different, so you have to do some test yourself.
2) Is there Any way to restrict other Users to send JMS message to my system (is there any way to do authentication?), Means Un authenticated user should not send JMS message to my system .
Yes you can configure the security settings with hornetq. Read the user manual. Unauthenticated user even cannot connect to your server.
3) How can I enable SSL for my JMS Communication?
Hornetq comes with an example "ssl-enabled". You can try it.
4) I try to use JMS Template to send JMS message, how can I enable Acknowledgement
Are you using Spring? You need to find that out in Spring doc if so.
Thanks For your reply ,
Can you give more information on the point 1 (
1) Want to send JMS Message over internet , And also want to received the JMS Message from other client , Do I needStatic(Public) IP for my Machine ?) how can i configure that ....
For basic message sending and receiving the best answer is reading the user's manual of hornetq, playing with the examples. For messaging over internet (normally deemed as 'unreliable' networks) bridge is a good solution in many cases. Also please read the manual and try some tests, then come back with some questions more specific (if any).