1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 29, 2010 9:52 PM by pmuir

Using Trunk Build in Glassfish v3

jpleed3.john.leediii.minitmarkets.com

I've been trying to get a trunk build of Weld working in GF v3, but I'm running into problems. I pulled trunk down through SVN and was able to build the OGSI bundle fine. I put the bundle into glassfishv3/modules and cleared the domain's osgi-cache.

On startup (I think when it's starting up previously deployed apps), I get the error:

SEVERE: Exception while loading the app
      org.glassfish.deployment.common.DeploymentException: org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.getManager(Lorg/jboss/weld/bootstrap/spi/BeanDeploymentArchive;)Lorg/jboss/weld/BeanManagerImpl;
              at org.glassfish.weld.WeldDeployer.event(WeldDeployer.java:169)
              at org.glassfish.kernel.event.EventsImpl.send(EventsImpl.java:125)
              at org.glassfish.internal.data.ApplicationInfo.load(ApplicationInfo.java:224)
              at com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ApplicationLifecycle.deploy(ApplicationLifecycle.java:338)
              at com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ApplicationLoaderService.processApplication(ApplicationLoaderService.java:340)
              at com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ApplicationLoaderService.postConstruct(ApplicationLoaderService.java:163)
              at com.sun.hk2.component.AbstractWombImpl.inject(AbstractWombImpl.java:174)
              at com.sun.hk2.component.ConstructorWomb$1.run(ConstructorWomb.java:87)
              at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
              at com.sun.hk2.component.ConstructorWomb.initialize(ConstructorWomb.java:84)
              at com.sun.hk2.component.AbstractWombImpl.get(AbstractWombImpl.java:77)
              at com.sun.hk2.component.SingletonInhabitant.get(SingletonInhabitant.java:58)
              at com.sun.hk2.component.LazyInhabitant.get(LazyInhabitant.java:107)
              at com.sun.hk2.component.AbstractInhabitantImpl.get(AbstractInhabitantImpl.java:60)
              at com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.AppServerStartup.run(AppServerStartup.java:236)
              at com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.AppServerStartup.start(AppServerStartup.java:128)
              at com.sun.enterprise.module.bootstrap.Main.launch(Main.java:457)
              at com.sun.enterprise.module.bootstrap.Main.launch(Main.java:401)
              at org.jvnet.hk2.osgiadapter.HK2Main.start(HK2Main.java:125)
              at org.apache.felix.framework.util.SecureAction.startActivator(SecureAction.java:640)
              at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.activateBundle(Felix.java:1700)
              at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1622)
              at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:915)
              at org.jvnet.hk2.osgimain.Main.start(Main.java:140)
              at org.apache.felix.framework.util.SecureAction.startActivator(SecureAction.java:640)
              at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.activateBundle(Felix.java:1700)
              at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1622)
              at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1077)
              at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
      Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.getManager(Lorg/jboss/weld/bootstrap/spi/BeanDeploymentArchive;)Lorg/jboss/weld/BeanManagerImpl;
              at org.glassfish.weld.WeldDeployer.fireProcessInjectionTargetEvents(WeldDeployer.java:236)
              at org.glassfish.weld.WeldDeployer.event(WeldDeployer.java:166)
              ... 29 more

SEVERE: Exception while loading the app : org.glassfish.deployment.common.DeploymentException: org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.getManager(Lorg/jboss/weld/bootstrap/spi/BeanDeploymentArchive;)Lorg/jboss/weld/BeanManagerImpl;

I tried updating the weld-integration bundle to 3.0.1-SNAPSHOT, but the error still occurs. Is there something I'm missing?