2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2008 5:28 PM by admin.admin.email.tld

Knowledge Base is a very good idea

admin.admin.email.tld

I would recommend adding working code examples (as JAR/ZIP files).  For example, how to use a rich:modalPanel with an embedded form in conjunction with facelets.  This is more advanced than what is explained or found in the Richfaces docs.

Are there going to be any code samples available like this?  I have working code as described above that I can provide/contribute.  I will have to modify it possibly to use HSQLDB as datasource to keep it generic like the Seam example apps.  Currently it's using SQL SERVER.

• 1. Re: Knowledge Base is a very good idea
          pmuir

Arbi Sookazian wrote on Feb 22, 2008 06:04 PM:

I would recommend adding working code examples (as JAR/ZIP files).  For example, how to use a rich:modalPanel with an embedded form in conjunction with facelets.  This is more advanced than what is explained or found in the Richfaces docs.

That should go into RichFaces

Are there going to be any code samples available like this?  I have working code as described above that I can provide/contribute.  I will have to modify it possibly to use HSQLDB as datasource to keep it generic like the Seam example apps.  Currently it's using SQL SERVER.

Upload what you like to the knowledge base - it's there for you to use.

• 2. Re: Knowledge Base is a very good idea
            admin.admin.email.tld

Can we create categories in the knowledge base?

I'd like to upload an example with code for demonstrating a distributed transaction with SMPC (XA/2PC involving two resource managers, either two db's or one db and a JMS/MDB).

I haven't seen an example of this in the Seam books so far.

Does the Seam dev team read/edit this posts?