4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2009 7:13 AM by shivam verma

Could not instantiate Seam component {ProjectName}EntityManagerFactory

Aditya Gaddam Newbie

Hi,

I am trying out Seam after giving up on Appfuse. I liked all the things people had to say about it, but I have so far, not been able to go through the POJO to generate-ui cycle.

Everytime I do this, JBOSS is unable to deploy the war I create as it fails at:

org.jboss.seam.InstantiationException: Could not instantiate Seam component: TestingEntityManagerFactory

What is this seam component? I can't find it anywhere in the project and I have no real idea how to generate this for my POJOs...

I thought the problem was the spaces in the path to JBOSS AS, as some forum posts pointed to this, but I reinstalled everything in a manner that there were no spaces in any of the paths I gave during seam setup and it still does this... I am obviously missing some small step somewhere... I have read through the forums (both here and old Jboss site) and I am still lost... please help!

The following is a list of links to my source code and configuration files. Any help would be very appreciated... The project's name is Testing

My Link

My Link

My Link

My Link

My Link

Thanks,
      Aditya