1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 4, 2008 9:40 PM by jbalunas.jbalunas.jboss.org

Using PojoCache on Weblogic

rburla

I tried to use pojoCache on weblogic but I'm having the following problem:

WARN  [Initialization] Did not install PojoCache due to NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/cache/TreeCache : org/jboss/system/ServiceMBeanSupport

And when i try to inject the PojoCache in my class I got this error:

<Warning> <HTTP> <BEA-101162> <User defined listener org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener failed: org.jboss.seam.RequiredException: @In attribute requires non-null value: securityManager.pojoCache.
      org.jboss.seam.RequiredException: @In attribute requires non-null value: securityManager.pojoCache
           at org.jboss.seam.Component.getValueToInject(Component.java:2178)
           at org.jboss.seam.Component.injectAttributes(Component.java:1601)
           at org.jboss.seam.Component.inject(Component.java:1419)
           at org.jboss.seam.core.BijectionInterceptor.aroundInvoke(BijectionInterceptor.java:45)
           at org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(SeamInvocationContext.java:68)
           at org.jboss.seam.core.MethodContextInterceptor.aroundInvoke(MethodContextInterceptor.java:42)
           at org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(SeamInvocationContext.java:68)
           at org.jboss.seam.intercept.RootInterceptor.invoke(RootInterceptor.java:107)
           at org.jboss.seam.intercept.JavaBeanInterceptor.interceptInvocation(JavaBeanInterceptor.java:166)
           at org.jboss.seam.intercept.JavaBeanInterceptor.invoke(JavaBeanInterceptor.java:102)
           at com.milestone.youknow.security.SecurityManager_$$_javassist_5.initiateCache()V(SecurityManager_$$_javassist_5.java:???)
           at jrockit.reflect.VirtualNativeMethodInvoker.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)
           at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;I)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)
           at org.jboss.seam.util.Reflections.invoke(Reflections.java:21)
           at org.jboss.seam.util.Reflections.invokeAndWrap(Reflections.java:125)
           at org.jboss.seam.Component.callComponentMethod(Component.java:2092)
           at org.jboss.seam.core.Events.raiseEvent(Events.java:84)
           at org.jboss.seam.contexts.ServletLifecycle.endInitialization(ServletLifecycle.java:97)
           at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.init(Initialization.java:596)
           at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener.contextInitialized(SeamListener.java:34)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.EventsManager$FireContextListenerAction.run(EventsManager.java:458)
           at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
           at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject;Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject;Ljava.security.PrivilegedAction;)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.EventsManager.notifyContextCreatedEvent(EventsManager.java:168)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:1721)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.start(WebAppServletContext.java:2890)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:948)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:353)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:204)

I had copy the jboss-cache.jar and jgroups.jar to the /lib of ear file, and i put treecache.xml on my project to.

At Jboss this project worked fine.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks,
      Rodolfo Burla

• 1. Re: Using PojoCache on Weblogic
          jbalunas.jbalunas.jboss.org

The problem you are having is that weblogic does not have jboss-system.jar which contains the org/jboss/system/ServiceMBeanSupport class.

You are seeing the next error because the pojoCache was never initialized because of the above problem.

JBoss worked fine because JBoss has that class ;)

You could try moving the jboss-system.jar into weblogic but you are venturing into unknown territory.  I would check the pojoCache project to see how they play with others.

-Jay