4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2008 5:34 PM by jguglielmin

All navigations don't work on IE

gus888

Hi everybody,

Today, I tested my project on IE, and surprisely found that all navigations failed to work. It works on FF, and it worked on IE before. The IE error message is: Error: Object doesn't support this property or method. Does anybody ever has the experience before? Thanks a lot in advance. I use Seam 2.0.2.SP.

• 1. Re: All navigations don't work on IE
          gus888

Hi, I found the problem. The problem is from ice:menuBar. After I removed the attribute of displayOnClick="true", all navigation works now, but IE still display an error message of Object doesn't support this property or method.

• 2. Re: All navigations don't work on IE
            thejavafreak

Sheng G. wrote on Aug 29, 2008 06:05:

Hi, I found the problem. The problem is from ice:menuBar. After I removed the attribute of displayOnClick="true", all navigation works now, but IE still display an error message of Object doesn't support this property or method.

So this is not a Seam related problem right?

• 3. Re: All navigations don't work on IE
              gus888

Joshua Partogi wrote on Aug 29, 2008 07:34:

So this is not a Seam related problem right?

No, it came from ICEfaces 1.7.1 bug. After I switched back to ICEfaces 1.7.0, everything works fine. Thanks.

• 4. Re: All navigations don't work on IE
                jguglielmin

Sheng....please create an ICEfaces jira with a description of your problem with 1.7.1.  When you are using 1.7.0, the support for switching conversations is not there (only in 1.7.1).  Please target your jira for ICEfaces-1.7.2.