2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2009 4:37 PM by knice147

SEAM + POJO

knice147

Is there a way to use seam without jpa and hibernate.  I already have a library for handling data retrieval and persistence and would like to use this instead with POJO's.  For example, instead of using the EntityManager in an ActionBean I would like to use my proprietary library in its place.  Would this be possible?  Also, could someone provide some examples of using seam with pojo's.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1. Re: SEAM + POJO

Anthony Taylor wrote on Jan 21, 2009 06:24:

Is there a way to use seam without jpa and hibernate.  I already have a library for handling data retrieval and persistence and would like to use this instead with POJO's.  For example, instead of using the EntityManager in an ActionBean I would like to use my proprietary library in its place.  Would this be possible?

Of course, I have used it with iBatis, and with Spring-JDBC instead of JPA.

Also, could someone provide some examples of using seam with pojo's.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2. Re: SEAM + POJO
            knice147

Is it as simple as replacing the EntityManager with the one you want to use?  Do you know where I can find sample code?