0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2009 6:54 PM by mbsakho

Error running the spring booking example with H2 database

mbsakho
      I'm facing with sql error while trying to run the spring booking example with the H2 database.
      I'm using seam 2.1.1 and jboss 4.3.2.
      the given example works with HSQL and I need it to work with H2 database.
      As I know, I just have to change the configurations that are defined in the applicationContext.xml and that concern the database.
      I have changed the datasource and the entityManagerFactory beans just like below:

`

<bean id="dataSource" class="org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource">
              <property name="driverClassName" value="org.h2.Driver"/>
              <property name="url" value="jdbc:h2:C:/developpement/H2/db/formation"/>
              <property name="username" value="formation"/>
              <property name="password" value="formation"/>
          </bean>

<bean id="entityManagerFactory" class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean">
                      <property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource"/>
                      <property name="persistenceUnitName" value="bookingDatabase"/>
                      <!-- Use alternate location to prevent JBoss AS from automatically loading persistence units (in-container) -->
                      <property name="persistenceXmlLocation" value="classpath:META-INF/persistence-spring.xml"/>
                      <property name="jpaDialect">
                              <bean class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.HibernateJpaDialect"/>
                      </property>
                      <property name="jpaVendorAdapter">
                              <bean class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.HibernateJpaVendorAdapter">
                                      <property name="showSql" value="true"/>
                              </bean>
                      </property>
                      <property name="jpaProperties">
                              <map>
                                      <entry key="hibernate.dialect" value="org.hibernate.dialect.H2Dialect"/>
                                      <entry key="hibernate.format_sql" value="true"/>
                                      <entry key="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="none"/>
                              </map>
                      </property>
              </bean>

`
      When I try to access the application afer deployment, I have errors below:

"18:20:15,039 ERROR [JDBCExceptionReporter] Syntax error in SQL statement SET CREATE_BUILD[*] 76; expected AUTOCOMMIT, MVCC, IGNORECASE, PASSWORD, SALT, MODE, COMPRESS_LOB, DATABASE, COLLATION, CLUSTER, DATABASE_EVENT_LISTENER, ALLOW_LITERALS, DEFAULT_TABLE_TYPE, CREATE, _HSQLDB.DEFAULT_TABLE_TYPE_, CACHE_TYPE, FILE_LOCK, STORAGE, DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT, ACCESS_MODE_LOG, ASSERT, ACCESS_MODE_DATA, DATABASE_EVENT_LISTENER_OBJECT, RECOVER, SCHEMA, DATESTYLE, SEARCH_PATH, SCHEMA_SEARCH_PATH, LOGSIZE; SQL statement:"

It seems like it's always expecting to ron on a HSQL database.
      Can someone helps me solving this.

Meissa