2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2010 9:39 AM by sean.tozer

First JBossSeam project

berlindutza

Hi.
      I'm new to JBossSeam. I tried to create my first project with seam-gen in command prompt and then I opened it in Eclipse (I haven't added or removed any file from the project).
      Then I run the server in command prompt but I got the following error:

18:56:57,328 ERROR /mySeamProj4 Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener
      java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not create Component: org.jboss.seam.core.expressions
      at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.addComponent(In itialization.java:976)
      at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.installComponen ts(Initialization.java:903)
      at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.init(Initializa tion.java:548)
      at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener.contextInitial ized(SeamListener.java:34)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerS tart(StandardContext.java:3763)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(Sta ndardContext.java:4211)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInt ernal(ContainerBase.java:759)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(Co ntainerBase.java:739)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(Sta ndardHost.java:524)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

etc.........

I'm stuck with this issue and I can't find a way out...
      Please give me a piece of advice.

Thanks a lot!